Monday, December 18, 2006

Want to tell something!!!


Tell anything you want to tell and I will listen...na,si Santa maminaw sa ung mga wishes....hehehe...so don't be naughty so that your wish will come true...
Just visit my blog and give your comments to me...I will expect that...
jluv ya!!!!!!!

13 comments:

jluv said...

Everyday,there are always trials that may come to our lives so lets pray to God always...


Grace...

ullysezdenimpure said...

Friendship
I've discovered a way to stay friends forever --

There's really nothing to it.

I simply tell you what to do

And you do it!Hehehe!!!


Thanks for being here in every single of my life...luv yah!!!

maygace said...

hi glad!!!!!!!!!!1
thank you for being part of mendetallionzz. yhank you for being ther e for me.. i will the treasure that we have ....thankzz
stay firm and god blesses you and merry x- mas gift ko hahahaha

megzzzzzzzz

ressellangel said...

hi jluv!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a happy year this year.
i am always wishing a good health and of course never change.

amaze by all tht you are,

cutie ressell

janeycute said...

hello glad!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sa pag-visit mo sa blog ko.Thank you for all the thing you have done good to me.Sorry sa mga nagawa kong masama. Your so nice. Thank you again ha! Love you!!!!!

Rose Jane

precious janine said...

Haler Glad!!!,,, Merry christmas and happy new year!! All I can say is you are a friendly person thats why you became one of my friends.Thanks sa lahat!!!!

Stay beautiful always and happy!!!
Keep up the good work!!LuvU!!!

breakaway said...

hi!!!


stay kuala as you are.

thank you for being so nice to me.

dont suko suko to me!

always,
jamaek

jluv said...

Every second God remember you, every minute God miss you. Every hour God cares for you, because everyday, I pray to God to take care of you, good morning po and God bless!

jluv ya...

jluv said...

Sometimes, I forget to say hi, Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u, But, it doesn't mean that I forget u, I’m just giving u time to miss me...

jluv ya...

Valerie LyKz gReeN!! said...

hi glad!!!
how are you???
im so happy that you're masayahin noh... minsan nakakainspire na xa sa mga tao to smile also!! hehehe....
ingatZZz,,,

alwayZ,
-val-

twinkle said...

hi glad thanx for visiting!glads kahit sabihin pa nilang koala ka maganda ka!luv lotz!

♥ Honey Gladys A. Monteadora A3-2 ♥ said...

Hi!!!!

Thank you for being a nice friend to me!!! Stay d same coz I like you the way you are!!

God bless!!!

~~ honey ~~

♥ Honey Gladys A. Monteadora A3-2 ♥ said...

Hi!!!!

Thank you for being a nice friend to me!!! Stay d same coz I like you the way you are!!

God bless!!!

~~ honey ~~